This is a funny old video about how a woman wanted to move a deer crossing sign. This audio original and full clip from Y94 Playhouse Fargo, ND radio station was too funny to not find a way for more people to hear it so thus, this video. A lady asks for help getting deer crossing signs moved to lower traffic areas. She says… with a straight face, “The government can guide deer to lower traffic areas.” And this lady was for real. She really thought the signs directed the deer. Kudos to Y94 Playhouse and Donna for letting the tape record.
This video is just audio, so not much to look at. But turn up the volume and get ready to appreciate the people in your life you are not morons.
She has even tried other outlets to get out her message. I get it, she has hit a deer. But man, she is not the sharpest spoon in the drawer. Imaging if this was your nice and loving mother. You have to just laugh and move on. “These crossings should be in smaller towns or at school crossings.”I think the best part of the audio is the sound of him stifling laughs the whole time.
The comment section is pure gold on this video.
- She is the reason why shampoo bottles has instructions.
- This is a special kind of stupid.
- All deer should be required to attend traffic safety school!
- Somebody tell this woman to write a letter to the deer. Since the deer are so smart to cross where they see the signs, I’m sure they can read and give consideration to her letter.
- Lazy deer hunters put deer crossing signs in their backyards.
Her name is Donna and as soon as the deer crossing sign audio hit Youtube, she because stupid famous. It was 2012 and got nationwide coverage in most news outlets. And yes, there is a part 2 for some reason where they interview her again. Basically she gives the fallout of how her life changed from the funny phone call. A little interesting but doesn’t have that laugh out loud funniness.
Want more funny? Look no further than Not Yet Fired.